All travel tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are subject to the value on the ticket. Tickets are not transferrable.
- Check in at your Terminal at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- If boarding en route, be at the designated stop 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- All Stateliner coaches are seat belt equipped, it is law that you wear a seat belt at all times during your journey.
- For the comfort of others, hot food is not permitted on coaches. Please ensure it is consumed prior to boarding.
- Ensure all luggage is clearly and correctly labelled.
- Please consider the need for your own personal travel insurance as our liability to you is limited. Travel Insurance could cover things like travel cancellation, as well as delayed, damaged or lost luggage items.