- Free allowance is two items of personal luggage per passenger where each item does not exceed 75cm in length or 20kgs in weight.
- Items in excess of this are referred to as Excess Luggage.
- Pushbikes, surfboards, golf clubs and buggies are also classed as Excess Luggage regardless of any other luggage carried or not.
- Excess Luggage is subject to space availability and may be required to be carried on another service.
- Excess Luggage will be charged at Stateliner’s standard Excess Luggage Rates.
Excess Luggage Rates
|Desciption of Luggage||Amount|
|Per Item to a maximum of 4 items||$6.00|
|Pushbikes - assembled||$25.00|
|Pushbikes - disassembled||$15.00|
|Golf Clubs and Bags||$7.00|
|Tool Boxes (up to 20kg)||$7.00|
|Swags (as additional luggage)||$6.00|
Note: Any items not listed above will be carried at Stateliner’s standard Freight Rates.